How Analysis of Call Dispositions can increase your Sales ROI
Benefits of Call Dispositions
- Using dispositions saves time. Instead of writing long lengthy logs, you can label the outcome of the calls quickly.
- All dispositions are logged into Salesforce or Zoho automatically.
- After logging call dispositions, it’s easy to analyze data and monitor call activity and their patterns.
Examples of Call Dispositions and what they may mean
Left Voicemail –
- Track whom you’ve dropped a voicemail to so you can track callback rates and also determine the effectiveness of the numbers being dialed.
- Determine the best time to call based on when the pickup rate is highest.
- A high rate of ‘Left Voicemail’ may mean that RingLocal should be considered. Calling from a local number can significantly increase pick up rates because prospects are familiar with the area code.
GateKeeper Reached –
- A high rate may mean that the sales team cannot get past the receptionist so they may need more training.
Meeting Set –
- A high rate will mean that the campaign strategy is effective.
- A low rate means the Campaign strategy needs revision.
Decision Maker reached –
- You want this to be high and trending higher over time.
- Track how many calls it took to get to the Decision Maker.
- When a high number of people aren’t interested you may want to change the offer.
Do Not Call
- Lets you easily track that the person has requested to not be called again.
- The system does not allow calls to them in the future