Certified Resellers & Telephony Partners
Ring.io works with top tier resellers and telephony providers to deliver high quality telephony solutions for sales teams.
Your clients have sales technology needs. Ring.io has an award winning telephony platform. Let’s work together.
The Ring.io Certified Reseller Program is designed to give CRM consultants, IT integrators, and SAAS-savvy VARs the tools & support needed to implement Ring.io’s product at client organizations.
- Broaden your service offerings & bring leading edge technology to your clients
- Enable professional services revenue (Ring.io doesn’t do any professional services)
- Earn residual commissions for subscriptions generated through you.
We’re looking to partner with organizations that:
- Target SMB & mid-market companies in these verticals: technology, online retail, insurance & medical practices.
- Focus on sales enablement, sales platforms, sales methodology, sales process design, or customer service.
- Have deep trust relationships with clients, especially VPs of Sales and VPs of Customer Service
- Have experience implementing cloud-based solutions
Once certified, your organization will have access to:
- A dedicated point of contact
- Sales engineering support
- Product training
- Technical assistance
- Briefings with the Ring.io executive team
In addition, Ring.io will share with your company a percentage of the Ring.io subscription revenue generated by your clients.
Program qualification criteria:
- Your company must have a certification with Salesforce.com, Zoho, or one of Ring.io’s competitors.
- Your last 12 month revenue must be greater than $250k
- Your company must be your primary occupation, and the company’s primary occupation must be one of: CRM consulting, IT integration or IT management, or VAR.
- You must successfully complete the Ring.io product training.
- There’s an annual $500 program participation fee that includes a free 2 user account of Ring.io premium edition.
Interested? Apply to become a Ring.io Certified Reseller