Salesforce Dialer now available
New Salesforce Dialer integration available.
We’re happy to announce that we’ve completed a brand-new integration with Salesforce.com, which turns your Ringio account into a Salesforce.com Power Dialer. What it does:
- Matches your callers to Salesforce.com Leads, Accounts, Opportunities and Contacts – if someone who is in Salesforce calls your Ringio number you will see their contact information and call history.
- Logs calls your team makes into Salesforce.com automatically as Activities. You control how the calls are logged, but Ringio can log the call duration, outcome, call disposition, and even put a link to the recording of the call.
- Dial directly from any Salesforce.com screen – using our new Click to Call extension for Google Chrome.
- Enhances your Salesforce.com Reports with Caller Data – so you can answer questions like: Who are my most productive sales reps? How many calls does it take to make a sale? How many dollars per call? Who are my customers that are struggling the most with our product? What times is my support team most understaffed? Are we meeting our response time goals?
- Enriches your contact records – Ringio can create new contacts in Salesforce.com with the information captured by your sales and support teams, making clean data a crowdsourced effort.
- Turbo-boost your sales team productivity – easily double the number of phone calls they are currently making
- Get the data you need to run a metrics driven organization
- Put everyone in the company on the same page when it comes to customer interactions
- Get all the benefits of an enterprise-grade call center solution with a small-business price tag, and with no IT hassles.
Click to Call Chrome Extension
This little tool is now available in the Google Chrome App Store. It turns numbers in webpages into clickable phone numbers that you can dial with Ringio. Use it on your CRM screens, your helpdesk ticketing system, your Gmail or a Google Docs spreadsheet to turbo-boost your outbound dialing efforts.
Power Dialer in Beta
Do you do a lot of outbound calling? Want to reduce the time it takes to cycle between calls? Our new session-based power dialer calls you and keeps you connected to the Ringio system. Then, whenever you start an outbound call, you are immediately connected to the person you’re calling.
How do I get these features?
If you’re an existing subscriber, you can use the Salesforce.com integration at no additional cost, just head on over to the “CRM” tab in the Ringio Administration Dashboard, and follow the integration instructions — it will take you about 5 minutes to be up and running.
For the Google Chrome extension, point your users to the Chrome App Store to install
For the Power Dialer beta, please let our Support team know and they’ll enable it for you.
If you don’t have an active Ringio account, we’d be happy to let you try Ringio for free for 14 days and to answer any questions you may have about our customer communications solution, just reply to this email or call us at 888-727-5776.